Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Kristi,

I don't quite know how to tell you this, so I'm just going to come out & say it. You call me - quite often actually - on your Blackberry - without meaning to. At first, I thought it was because I was "special" or there was something really important, funny or juicy you had to tell me. Then I realized it was probably your butt or your purse or who knows what else dialing my number. I can't believe I haven't remembered to tell you yet considering we talk at least once a day pretty much every weekday. It's usually on the way to or from picking Evan up from school. I must be the first number in your phone. Makes me feel important even if it is only because my names starts with the first letter of the alphabet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog